Solid Color 3-Piece Washed Cotton Toddler Sheet Set
- PRODUCT FEATURES: Made from washed cotton, which is stronger than common cotton material. This cotton fabric has good air permeability and good moisture absorption. Naturally hypoallergenic cotton is very safe for your baby's skin and health. High quality rubber bands plus good workmanship make the fitted sheet more durable.
- PRODUCT FUNCTION: Super Soft and cozy texture offers toddlers and babies a good sleep and daily rest. This simple sheet set can cover and protect the mattress and pillow from being dirty and also can decorate your bedroom. We have a variety of colors to match any style and different colors depend on your preference. You can choose a suitable color for your baby.
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 1 Fitted Sheet: 28’’x52’’+8’’, 1 Flat Sheet: 45’’x60’’, 1 Pillowcase: 20’’x30’’ (Pillows are not included.)
- EASY CARE: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, tumble dry at low temperature, cool iron if needed. Do not bleach.
- 100% SATISFACTION SALES SERVICE: We are so confident in the quality of our product that we offer a 90-day return and replacement service! We also provide it with a life-time free customer service. If you find that our products have quality problems, just contact us and we will solve the problem for you immediately.
This was just what we were looking for. Soft material abs fits the crib toddler bed perfectly. Shes always wants her feet covered so with the top sheet tucked in at the end she is always comfortable
These have worked out nicely. They are breathable, a little on the stiff side. They are not very soft but overall we are happy with the purchase.
The sheet fits a crib mattress and toddler bed perfectly. The bottom sheet is elastic all the way around and has very deep pockets. The fitted sheet has remained intact through it all. The material is soft and comfortable. The pillowcase fits a standard pillow. I got the color Rust, but the color is a little bit darker which is not as bright as the picture on the homepage.
This is a great, economical 3-piece toddler sheet set. It includes a fitted sheet, flat sheet, and one envelope-style pillowcase. Its made of cotton and after washing was pretty wrinkled. I dont want to use fabric softener or sheets with fragrance (my child is allergic) so after putting them back in the dryer with wool balls, most of the wrinkles fell out. Its soft and seems to be durable. However, I do have a couple of issues: 1) the color is more toward peach than pink; and 2) I prefer zippers on pillowcases for my daughter since she will otherwise pull out the pillow insert, so I should have read the product listing more carefully that its envelope style. Overall, its a good, economical sheet set. ... And I did get a little giggle out of the product photo showing a cup of coffee and magazine at the bedside, thinking I wish my toddler was that sophisticated